The ALFA cooling compression arm sleeves are made with the rider in mind to better improve performance and recovery during and after events. The ALFA UV Cooling Compression Arm Sleeves are designed to provide mild to medium compression to prevent muscle soreness during riding, improve blood circulation, help your muscles recover more quickly, and with a certified UPF 40+ rating, they also protect your skin from harmful UV rays from the sun.
ALFA UV Cooling Compression Arm Sleeves - Features
- Made of high quality polyester/spandex for comfort, fit and durability
- UPF 40+ protection against UV rays
- Reduce muscle soreness and enable muscles to recover more quickly after training/competing
- Assist in blood circulation
- Breathable, moisture wicking and quick-drying, keeping your arms cool
- Anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- Improve performance in endurance
- Protect your arms from scratches, abrasions and bugs when out riding
- Easily slipped on and off
- Can be worn every time you are exposed to the sun
- Provides sun protection as long as you have them on
- Better than sunscreen which lasts only for 2 hours
- Can be worn with your existing wardrobe
ALFA UV Cooling Compression Arm Sleeves - Product Details
- One pair
- Fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Machine wash and cool dry
Compression sleeves available are sample stock and are priced accordingly. Wording and logo print are not long lasting and will eventually peel, these sleeves are purely sample stock to test material and fit. limited colors and sizing available.
Cooling compression sleeves are on back order and will feature the same heat dye technique as our custom team shirts.